Welcome toTransitions Behavioral Health
Your choice for Behavioral Health and Clinical Intervention Services for Clients of All Ages
Options for Every Client
Transitions Behavioral Health offers year-round services through group programming and individual support models. We have programs to meet the needs of clients from 2-72.
Discover Transitions Behavioral Health
We were established in 2014 to meet the needs of our Autism and related disorders community. Transitions Behavioral Health professionals noted that services were limited for our clientele with communication struggles and worked to find collaborative and integrated ways to increase service structure to this population.
From versatile Group Based programming at our office to Individualized Mental Health, Behavioral Health and Treatment Intervention Programs in the Community, Transitions Behavioral Health works with families and treatment teams to find the best solution for clients of all ages.
Comprehensive Program Offerings
- Trauma Informed Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Modification Plans
- Verbal Behavior Therapy
- Counseling, Behavioral Counseling
- Speech Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Social Skills Training
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Positive Behavior Support Services
- Parent Training
- Teacher/Paraprofessional Training
- ABLLS and AFLS Assessments
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Daily Living Skills Training
- Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention
- Ohio Child & Adolescent Strengths & Needs (CANS) Assessment